Our long-term plans are outlined in our Strategic Plan 2009 – 2011, and our more immediate plans are outlined in the charitable activities section. The focus of our work will continue to be based around the following three areas:
• Reduction in the number of genocidal-linked killings of survivors;
• Greater funding specifically for survivors from the international community;
• Protection of the rights of the survivors’, in particular relating to gender justice.
• Ensure that survivors’ organisations are generating more revenue
• Improve the sustainability of SURF and its partners;
• Empower survivors in the UK to address their own needs.
• Increase in the number of survivors with secure and sustainable livelihoods;
• Reduction in the number of survivors categorised as “very vulnerable”;
• Survivors to have secured access to essential services;
• Greater investment in education of survivors, and their dependents.