For further information on the1994 Genocide against the Tutsi in Rwanda, please visit:
- CNLG, the National Commission for the Fight Against Genocide, headed by the Republic of Rwanda. Established in 2007 to prevent and fight against genocide, its ideology, and its consequences.
- IBUKA, an umbrella association comprised of 15 member organisations which work to perpetuate the memory of the genocide and provide support to survivors.
- United Nations Outreach Programme on the 1994 Genocide Against the Tutsi in Rwanda and the United Nations.
- Annan, Kofi. The Media and the Rwandan Genocide. Ed. Allan Thompson. London, Pluto Press, 2007.
- Clark, Phil. After Genocide: Transitional Justice, Post-Conflict Reconstruction and Reconciliation in Rwanda and Beyond. London, Hurst & Company. 2008.
- Dallaire, Roméo. Shake Hands with the Devil. London, Arrow. 2003.
- Gourevitch, Philip. We wish to inform you that tomorrow we will be killed with our families. London, Picador. 1998.
- Melvern, Linda. Conspiracy to Murder: The Rwandan Genocide. London, Verso. 2004.
- Melvern, Linda. Intent to Deceive: Denying the Genocide of the Tutsi. London, Verso. 2020.
- Prunier, Gérard. The Rwandan Crisis: History of a Genocide. London, Hurst & Company. 1995.
- Schimmel, Noam. Advancing International Human Rights Law Responsibilities of Development NGOs: Respecting and Fulfilling the Right to Reparative Justice for Genocide Survivors in Rwanda. London, Palgrave Macmillan, 2020.
- We Survived the Genocide in Rwanda: 28 Personal Testimonies. Newark. Quill Press in association with The Aegis Trust. 2006.
- Survivors Fund (SURF). Survival Against the Odds. Composed of 6 personal testimonies from survivors of the genocide.
- The Kigali Genocide Memorial website, this includes the Genocide Archive of Rwanda’s collection, comprising over 8,000 photographs, videos and documents related to the genocide against the Tutsi, as well as over 100 personal testimonies from elders, survivors, perpetrators, and rescuers.