Working with local teachers, SURF has produced a new set of lesson plans that supplement our education packets. These new lesson are for distribution to and use in UK schools. SURF is producing these packets in keeping with the national curriculum and are available – for free – on our website.
Download Lesson Plans
The complete set of lesson plans, available here for download, is organised by topic:
- Is Liliane Anything Like You?
- What happened between April and July 1994?
- Should you believe everything that you read in the newspapers?
- What choices did people make in 1994?
- How have people reacted to the genocide in Rwanda?
For students studying for key stage 4 and 5, we have two new lesson plans developed by Michael Gray of St. Edward’s School, Oxford, freely available to download below: